sobota, maj 13, 2006

I'm a girl!

Yes, I am! I forgot to tell you, I let them see that I am a girl this week. Well, I didn't forget, I wrote it on my slovene blog. Why do I have two? I started this one to express my thoughts and observations, but then my grand- and greatgrandparents got overly excited about the idea and "demanded" / wandered why I wouldn't write it in Slovene. So I started writing another one, mostly with information about my growth and other happenings they would usually ask me about. It might be less personal. But I know they're printing my posts out! Hmmm, there was a time, when greatgrandparents didn't know how to use the computer...
Anyways, they were looking at me on wednesday and tried to take some nice pictures. They weren't successful though, as I was moving around all the time. There is one smudgy, but you can see my closed eyes, my nose, mouth and chin.


Also, I am entering my 31st week today. Funny counting, it starts at least two weeks before I existed, which means that actually I am not even 29 weeks old!
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker