Ĩetrtek, junij 01, 2006

A month and a half to go...

I've been neglecting this blog lately. I admit. It was on purpose. I feel obligated now to write the "read-by-relatives-Slovene" one every week and I hate repeating myself. Also, nothing much has been happening. I am growing and fattening now, everything that should be seems to be developed already. Accumulating fat under my skin makes me look pink, not so red anymore. Also, I don't have as much space in here, so I can't roll around. I still try to move as much as I can and I kick around...I am already in a head-down position. They can feel where my head is from outside mom's tummy. And I guess she can feel my elbows and knees all over her body ;)
I have dreams now! That's so exiting! Although they don't differ much from what I can percept during the day. Guess they will get more interesting when I'll have some experience with the outside world. Unless I believe in C.C. Jung's archetypes and collective unconscious. Am not sure where I stand on that. Will let you know after I finish highschool.
Oh, and since my last post my head grew a little due to rapid brain growth. Also I can scratch myself with my over-the-fingertips nails. Hope mom will let me paint them soon.
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker