torek, junij 06, 2006

It's been getting lighter in here, since my mum's belly is stretching. I like it, I have more to see. I know my mum's internal organs by heart now...

My parents started going to school for future parents. Of course, I get to listen in on it. The detailed descriptions of labour and pain kind of freaked my mother out, but I think if she does her job well, I don't have much to worry about. I just go with the pushing and squeezing and other people will take care of me.
After each lesson there is an organised tour of maternity ward for a smaller group of participants - but they wouldn't let us see it today, because of encreased security. Apparently some satanists threatened to take a child born on 06.06.06 for sacrifices...I'm glad I'm not due yet...It's probably a prank, but the hospital has to take it seriously.
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker