sobota, junij 24, 2006

The 37th week

As of this week I am considered full-term. But I will wait in here for a while, to grow just a little more and to give my parents time to finish arranging our future home. I have already descended a little and my mommy feels like I'm going to fall out, when she walks. Don't worry, I won't. She keeps forgetting things, so I want to tell her, that this is perfectly normal - MRI scans of pregnant women even showed that brain size actually shrinks in the third trimester. They don't know why - maybe it has something to do with sleep deprivation an overall feeling of tiredness - but it'll get back to normal after birth...(good thing, otherwise what would I say to my grandma - she's been through this three times!).
I still have trouble with hiccups as I am practicing inhaling and exhaling. I want to have this breathing thing down, before I'll need it. I am very good at grasping already (mom, dad - get your fingers ready!). I can also suck my thumb, turn my head, swallow and blink.
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker